You have made the decision, its time to get your shop online! Great, but where do you start?
The options are endless, at the end of the day it comes down to a number of important questions;
- What is your budget?
- What are your technical abilities?
- Do you have the time?
- How quick do want to be online?
- How creative are you?
What are the options?
You have many options open to you, from free, do it yourself to designer led solutions, to monthly payment plans to one off plans, it can be a minefield! At the end of the day you just want to start selling your products online.
Firstly you need to think about your domain name this is such an important part of your shop/brand. Its all about extending your brand from perhaps an existing shop to now putting it online, to obtaining and setting up business social media accounts. You will also need to think about the following
- Logo Design
- Hosting Plans
- Website Design, Colours, Layout
- Inventory, Stock
- Payment Gateways
- Shipping options
- Banners, Images, Videos, Graphics
- Plus integrating all this together to achieve your online shop
At Keep it Simple Websites we have made it easy for you. Take a look at one of our shop templates. It is packed full of features . Features you don’t need to worry about, we do all the above for you therefore enabling you to do what you do best, manage your shop. In addition to all these features we also include:
- One years Hosting
- Set up professional email addresses for example: email@example.com
- Submit your URL to all the major search engines including Google, Bing and MSN
- Search Engine Optimize your website
- Set up your social media accounts (That is if you haven’t already set these up)
If you want to get online, let us help you get online for much less than you think! E-commerce solutions from only £1500
Get online today and start selling.